Monday, November 16, 2015

Gomesa Tv

Diamond ataja atakapozipeleka tuzo zake tatu



DIAMOND AWAFUTA MACHOZI WATANZANIA BAADA YA SARE YA STARS NA
ALGERIA..Bofya link iliyo kwenye bio ya @mtembezionline @mtembezionline @mtembezionline @mtembezionline @mtembezionline @mtembezionline @mtembezionline @mtembezionline

diamondplatnumz One for my Mother Sandra, one for my Beautiful baby @zarithebosslady and one for my one and Only beautiful daughter! @princess_tiffah ... Bt all these awards are belongs to my Fans because without your Votes i wouldn't have made it, at all!!!...Many thanks and Respect to my fellow Artist and Media for major Support🙏 and @afrimawards for recognized my Effort🙏 #BongoflavourTotheWorld #AfrimaAwards 👌
BEST AFRICAN ARTIST OF THE YEAR
BEST SONG OF THE YEAR
BEAST MALE EASTERN OF THE YEAR





Gomesa Tv

About Gomesa Tv -

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

https://www.facebook.com/gomesamohamedi